I suggest you ...

Singapore Actual Global Peace Index

I MAY NOT Total Agree to the same 20th Ranking International of the Global Peace Index whch shares with Australia.
Australia IS Actually is a Real DEMOCRATIC Government with the Current States of which is one of the Best Country to LIVE and Work whereas Singapore IS ACTUALLY A Meritocracy Style Government and JUST Recently Enforced New Internet Websites Control and Government Policies like Inequality and White Paper Population Discussion which infurated public sentiment and now have Being "Forced to " have conversations with public on changes of policies.
Hong Kong SAR and the Cities of Peoples' Republic of China also should have Higher Global Peace Index as described especially Hong Kong SAR has even More Democratic spaces of Freedom and Human Rights not even Singapore or Malaysia can do so.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mr Gary Wong wan chungMr Gary Wong wan chung shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mr Gary Wong wan chungMr Gary Wong wan chung commented  · 

Hong Kong SAR should be Ranked with The Same rank as Switzerland and Beijing the Same Rank in the Global Peace Index 2013 with the United States of America as the New Government of President Xi Jin Ping whom had replaced the Former Leadership with New Prime Ministers and those Reforms minded Communist Party Cadres to Reform China and have for the few months have some Improvements in terms of Livestyle changes and Corruption Tackling and Law Changes too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base